This is a premium WooCommerce extension that will list all of the products in your store on one single page and allows users to quickly order products with quantities and variations showing on the same page. This is a very handy plugin for ticket sales, or sites where people may need to order various products at the same time. The plugin lists the products in a list form with css customization possible. Your customers can order as many products as they wish all at the same time on the same page.
Features & Benefits
- Allows your users to quickly order your products (simple & variable)
- Use multiple shortcodes on a page/post
- Easy to use (just paste a shortcode) and that’s it
- You can limit the number of products (default: 100). Use -1 to display all.
- The data is cached/saved for a quick access at a later time
- Optionally, you can include custom CSS
- Added an option to skip products that are not in stock.
- Added a preview in the admin sidebar which points to the pages which use the quick order shortcode
Note: if your hosting has some caching system enabled (e.g. Varnish, MemCached etc) you may see an Internal Server Error if you (or your clients) try to add more products. This is NOT a bug in the plugin but it’s caused by the caching system. Solution: deactivate the caching system for the domain that you’ll be using the plugin.